Brain food is not a different kind of food but the combination of nutrients.
If you absorb all the moisture from your brain and you divide it into the nutritional content it makes up
Most of the weight of your dried brain comes from fat, also known as lipids.
In the remaining brain material, you’ll find proteins and amino acids and micronutrient effects and glucose.
Your brain in relation to food
- The brain is more than just the sum of its nutritional constituents.
- Each component has a pronounced effect on the work and development, the mood and energy.
- Chill after lunch , or that late-night awakening that you could feel. It may simply be caused by the effects of food on the brain.
- Proteins and amino acids control our feeling and our behavior. Amino acids contain the precursors of neurotransmitters and chemical messengers that carry signals between neurons. Make sure you consume lot of protiens.
- These surely affect things like mood, sleep, attention and weight. It’s one of the reasons you might feel comfortable after eating a large dish of pasta, Or wake after a protein-rich meal.
- Among the fats in your brain are omega 3 and 6. Eat omega-rich foods, like nuts, seeds and fatty fish for the creation and maintenance of cell membranes.
While omega is good fat for your brain, the long-term consumption of other fats, such as unsaturated and saturated fats, may affect brain health.
The complex formulations of compounds in food can stimulate brain cells to secrete hormone altering norepinephrine mood, dopamine and serotonin.
But access to brain cells is difficult, amino acids must compete for limited access.
What About Antioxidants And Micronutrients?
Like the rest of the organs in our bodies, Our brains also benefit from a regular supply of micronutrients.
- Antioxidants are found in fruits and vegetables.
- Antioxidants can strengthen the brain to fight free radicals that destroy brain cells.
- Assists to enable the brain to function well for a longer period of time.
- Without powerful micronutrients, our brains will be susceptible to brain disease and mental decline.
Itsimportant to have regularsupply of micronutrients like B6 vitamins, B12, and folic acid for of brain functions. longetivity
- The small amounts of iron, minerals, copper, zinc, and sodium are also important for brain health and the beginning of cognitive development.
In order for the brain to efficiently transform and synthesize, these valuable nutrients, It needs fuel, a lot of it.
Also read: Okra Benefits for diabetes
Interesting Brain Food Facts…
The human brain accounts for only about 2% of body weight, It uses about 20% of our energy resources.
Most of this energy comes from carbohydrates That our body digested into glucose or blood sugar.
The frontal lobes are extremely sensitive to glucose drops. In fact, any change in brain function is a key indicator of nutrient deficiencies.
Studies show sugar and fiber subgroups of the whole quantity affect how your body and brain to respond.
Food with a high sugar content, such as white bread, leads to rapid release of blood glucose….then comes the drop. Your blood sugar goes down, so do our attention and mood.
Choosing a varied diet of nutrient-rich foods is therefore very important.
When it comes to what you eat, your choices have a direct and long-term effect on the strongest organ in your body…